Become a 20 Classroom Champion! Your gift of $2,000 will allow an entire classroom of new students to experience YPT’s In-School Playwriting Program, participating in twelve playwriting workshops with professional theater artists and writing their own plays.
There are many ways to meet the
20 Classroom Challenge.
- One-time contribution. Send your check, made out to Young Playwrights’ Theater, to
2437 15th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20009, or click here to make your secure donation online.
- Monthly giving. Sponsor a classroom through a one or two-year pledge. Click here to sign up for contributions of just $83/month for a two-year pledge or $166/month for a one-year pledge.
- Host a fundraiser. Organize a happy hour, host a house party or come up with your own creative fundraising campaign. YPT staff would be happy to help you with brainstorming, planning and materials! Contact Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Workplace giving. Pool employee donations or secure sponsorship through a workplace giving program. We will recognize you and your company in YPT communications throughout the year. Federal government employee? Donate to YPT through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC # 64148).
- Group giving. Get together with your friends to support a classroom of your choice, or email email@example.com to request to join a group giving campaign!
- Sponsor a classroom in honor of someone. Give a creative and deeply meaningful gift – sponsor a classroom for a friend or family member in honor of a birthday, anniversary, wedding, graduation or other milestone. You and the recipient will receive materials from the classroom throughout the year.
Please send your check, payable to Young Playwrights’ Theater, to:
2437 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009
YPT is a recognized 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and all donations are fully tax-deductible.